Magpul MOE M-LOK Carbine Handguard AR-15 (More Colors)
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
- Replaces standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.1 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).